Posts tagged organizations helping the poor
THE FIGHT ON POVERTY
- To uplift the dignity of human lives through the provision of the basic necessities of men (particularly the poor in society) through feeding, educational, livelihood, medical assistance, and spiritual formation in order to live a decent life
- Provision of livelihood for Women and Children victims of Prostitution and helping The MQHM Rehabilitation Center Programs and Services
- To feed them is not enough…to feed them is not it all…but to give them an opportunity to live life again is what God wants. So it is not enough to give them water when they are thirsty but to make THE LIVING WATER their source of strength ….
PROGRAMS and SERVICES :
- EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE
The poor students from the rural area are given scholarship to prevent them from being lured into prostitution .
A- 800 POOR ELEMENTARY STUDENTS –were given school supplies
B- SCHOLARSHIP TO 355 HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
C- VOCATIONAL COURSES
- FOOD ASSISTANCE – feeding of 2000 to 3000 people every Christmas, easter and Oct. 13
- LIVELIHOOD ASSISTANCE – our aim is to TRAIN AND assist the rural poor in their livelihood.
- MEDICAL ASSISTANCE – encourage and assist medical practitioners to conduct medical mission in the rural area. Provide them medicines. (show pictures of medical assistance)
- SPIRITUAL AND FAMILY DEVELOPMENT – this aims to teach them value formation.
- JOB PLACEMENT